Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Eaton’s Power Motion Control division is currently seeking a Senior Supply Chain Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Searcy, AR facility.
The Senior Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will daily review and release of available work orders for all lines in area of responsibility
- You will maintain scheduling communication tools on the shop floor (ie: heijunka boards) and maintaining regular communication with shop floor employees and front line leaders
- You will support achievement of on time work order performance to system lead times
- You will maintain the order board through diligent management of item master parameters, level loading of spike demand, addressing drop in orders, completing quotes on time
- You will provide complete and timely answers to customer service requests and update status of work orders and sales order with promise dates
- You will work with front line leaders in area of responsibility and shop floor employees for customer expedites
- You will protect cost savings for the corporation by following shipping and expedited freight procedures
- You will be responsible for inventory including inventory accuracy, excess/obsolescence, and annual physical inventory
- You will review production schedule and work orders, establishes priorities for specific customer orders, and revises schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities, and availability or capability of workers, parts, materials, machines and equipment
- You will co-champion for plant replenishment strategies including supplier set up, Plan for Every Part, and materials playbook documentation
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of supply chain or production management experience
- Minimum of 1 year of ERP experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Supply Chain from an accredited institution
- 2 years of production planning experience
- CPIM Certification
- Comprehensive knowledge of work measurement, production methods, tooling, plant layout, equipment, material handling, and utilization of manpower, equipment and material
- Analytical ability in problem solving situations
- Human relations skills required for personal, phone, and written contact with vendor personnel
- Effective use of tact with customer service, front line leaders, managers, and assembly
- Advanced computer knowledge with MS Office Applications & MRP systems
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time