Associate Analyst AR
Job Title: Associate Analyst - AR
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Associate Analyst - AR Eaton’s Global Finance System and Services, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This role is in Accounts Receivable Process in a fast paced, high volume SSC environment that supports Eaton’s global business and operations that use SAP application for financial accounting and reporting. The position is responsible for cash applications, analyzing deductions, collections with a high degree of efficiency and quality for Eaton business units.
Your essential responsibilities:
Ensure all cash applications are performed within agreed timescales and in line with agreed SLA’s
Ensure Plant requests and queries are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
Support and deliver all agreed month end activities to ensure process governance and accuracy of results reported for all ISSC ledgers.
Reviews and monitors individual workload
Prepares monthly report-outs for team meetings to measure team performance
Month End Deadlines- Ensuring all month end activities are completed to deadlines in order to close AR Periodic transactions
Deductions – Correctly analyzes deductions, and reports and accounts for customer deductions after ensuring compliance with company’s policies
Gathers data for potential process improvements
Ensure all netting transactions are completed within agreed timetable and intercompany statements are issued within given timescales
Cash on Account – Proactively liaises with collectors and customers to ensure cash on account is cleared on a timely manner
Reconciliations – Collaborates with Record to Report analyst to ensure open AR items in bank statement are correctly accounted
Strong focus on internal controls and company’s accounting policies
Maintain positive relationships with customers, both internal & external. Ensure professional and appropriate communications.
Know and comply with Eaton policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy, Management Environmental Safety and Security and Health (MESH).
Other activities assigned by supervisor or special requirements from management or company.
- , Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited institution required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Accounts payable domain
- BPO/Customer service industry experience essential, preferably captive shared service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of AR processes and related financial processes.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Basic data entry skills
- ERP knowledge preferably SAP
- Sound MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word) required
- Good Accounting knowledge
- Strong customer service orientation
- Structured approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Ability to apply accounting system expertise to troubleshoot financial system problems, resolve customer issues and implement new solutions.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment or independently.
- Adaptable to change.
Demonstrates strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Intellectual Horsepower, Managerial Courage, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results
- • This role will require the candidate to work in shifts Night Shift (18:30 to 03:00 AM (following morning) or 12:30 to 21:30 depending on the region assignned
- This role requires an individual to be able to adapt to change in an ever changing environment and manage a staff to those changes.
- Supplier of resourcing to other areas of the organization which requires continuous cross-training efforts of staff; managing becomes a challenge to cover work-load and met metrics.
- Managing multi-lingual and multi-cultural staff to be able to support our global customer’s expectations for Invoice Processing.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only