Graduate Leadership Development Program - Finance & Audit - multiple locations (start in Dublin or Budapest)
- As a participant in the program, you will complete two one-year assignments that will give you the hands-on experience. These assignments may include working in manufacturing accounting in a plant, financial accounting in a business group or division headquarters and other roles such as internal audit, group compliance, treasury or in technical reporting and analysis.
- The first assignment is in the internal audit department with the below key deliverables.
- Leadership Exposure: Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership.
- You will also be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
- Location Dublin or Budapest. Participants will need to relocate for the second year assignment (possible second year locations are Budapest, Dublin, Morges or other EMEA locations)
- After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as financial analyst, accounting supervisor, internal auditor or treasury analyst.
- Date of Entry: September 2019.
- Assesses the overall internal control environment at Eaton in the EMEA region, providing valuable recommendations for properly mitigating relevant business risks.
- Performs audits in assigned areas under supervision and in accordance with audit programs to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes.
- Prepares written audit findings under supervision from audit lead/manager as well as recommendations for discussion with management.
- Participates in review meetings and in the review of audit results with local and senior management.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business with an emphasis on Accounting, Audit, Economics, Finance, Business Administration
- Work or internship experience within Finance is a plus (max 3 years of experience)
- Geographically flexible, mobile
- Desire to build a career in Finance / Auditing / Accounting
- Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time