Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As the HR Business Partner, you will provide HR leadership and support to dedicated functional leaders and their teams at the Eaton Global Headquarters in central Dublin, home to several of our corporate functions, the electrical sales team and our new Centre for Intelligent Power. You will play a pivotal role in establishing, embedding and expanding the Centre for Intelligent Power as a critical hub for the future of Eaton’s global digitalization efforts and as well as drive the Corporate functional talent management strategy, organizational effectiveness, talent assessment/selection and any employee relations management within the function in partnership with global and regional HR partners.
You will report to the HR Director, Technology, with a dotted line to the HR Director Corporate Functions EMEA.
As the HR Business Partner, you will:
- Act as business partner, solution provider, advisor and counselor for the functional leader and team. Understand and contribute to the business strategies and identify opportunities to improve organizational capability.
Champion organization change to facilitate alignment of human capital plans to the function’s strategic plan. Drive culture change to align the organization with the strategy.
Ensure Eaton’s internal processes, country laws and applicable labor relations requirements are communicated, understood and complied with within the functions and countries.
- Build organizational capability to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Work in conjunction with the dedicated functional leaders and teams to advance functional excellence.
- Develop and support functional learning resources; develop training plan and deliver trainings as required; advise on functional competencies, developmental tools, methodologies, standardized job descriptions, functional colleges and other learning practices.
- Ensure that all HR activities and programs are implemented in accordance with Eaton’s HR strategy and the Function’s strategy in collaboration with centralized resources. These include: talent acquisition; talent management & organizational effectiveness; employee survey; compensation & benefits; mobility; rewards & recognition; performance management; inclusion and diversity; health, safety and employee wellness; human resources administration; human resource information systems; payroll; employee communications; employment/industrial/labor relations; right-sizing activities; mergers, acquisitions & divestitures activities; HR governance.
- Collaborate with the team of Corporate HRBPs and Specialists to optimize / leverage standard work and support across the functions for items such as wellness, I&D, communications, Leadership Development, HR Services etc.
- Drive continuous improvement within the HR Corporate Team and deliver on assigned projects
Do you have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or equivalent HR certification
- 7 years+ experience in multi-national HR Operational and Management environment across EMEA
- Experience in partnering with senior leadership to create and drive strategic HR and key functional organization initiatives on a regional scale
- Experience in coaching and advising senior executives on business-critical issues
- Exposure to Organization Development, including Organizational Change Management, Compensation, Talent Assessment, and Employment Law coupled with practical savvy for coaching management on these topics and applying the knowledge to training and deployment
- Experience in driving organizational and cultural changes in a complex environment
- Experience in introducing new HR initiatives/practices and in driving continuous improvement in a multinational environment
- Ability to cooperate and influence in a matrix organization
- Fluency in English, other European language a plus
- Collaborative and team-work focused style
- Exposure across technology, manufacturing and power management industries
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Full time contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: CTO Corporate Technology Office
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only