Fixed asset & Costing Analyst
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Fixed asset & Costing Analyst in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Dongguan, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Fixed assets/CIP tracking and coordination
- Fixed asset closing
- Coordinate with operation team to forecast capex spending
- Track capex spending monthly to make sure actual spending not over forecast
- Handle and coordinate fixed asset transfer between different sites.
- Lead fixed asset count
- Maintain the standard cost system to ensure timely and accurate cost information and analysis
- Monitor cycle count and annual physical count process, review variance report from material department and follow up on action plan
- Provide support to financial planning process for costing and inventory related data
- Monitor and review routing, scrap rate by part number
- Internal audit and external audit process review
- Review monthly expenses, labor cost, and variable cost.
- E&O and Scrap cost analysis
- Any other tasks assigned by finance controller and supervisor
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance or related.
- Around 5 years work experience and at least 2 years’ costing work experience or fixed asset management experience
- Excellence in Excel
- Should be familiar with SAP
- Good analysis & communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No