Eaton’s Vehicles division is currently seeking a Quality Engineer Senior to join our team. This position is based at our Reynosa facility.
The Quality Engineer Senior is responsible in this role for Controls and ensures manufacturing products with quality, aligned with Eaton Quality Management System and Customer Requirements.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Leads line rejects analysis to improve FTQ, Scrap and PPM, follow up actions using problem solving tools.
- Provides the interface between the organization and their customers:
- Follow up of corrective actions, contentions and quality alerts.
- Customer Portal Monitor and actions needed execution.
- Client visits coordination and actions proposed.
- Proactive communication with critical clients.
- Keeps Process documentation updated with engineering changes, using process and product problems as a daily tool, having the following inputs:
- LPA Audits, External and QFC Audits.
- Product and Process Audit.
- Special Characteristics revision.
- Provides Monitoring of the correct performance of measuring systems.
- Teams up with SQE in the follow up of supplier’s problems, Keep MRB/Hold at minimum.
- Responsible to define material shipment in compliance with deviation process when applies, working together with product engineering when as required.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering
- 5 years as QA Engineer
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Six Sigma/Green Belt desired
- CQE Desired
- Automotive Customer Specific Requirements
- Core Tools
- External Requirements and CRS Knowledge
- Advanced Inspection & Testing
- Problem Solving Skills
- English Written & verbal skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time