Sales Manager - Emergency Lighting
(Location: Abu Dhabi - UAE)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Sales Manager – Emergency Lighting, you will be responsible for developing, agreeing and executing sales & marketing plans (both long term & short term) for Eaton’s Life Safety Business (Emergency Lighting) in region of Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. Your role will embrace strategies covering mainly incremental growths within the presently established markets, together with market development in targeted growth regions.
Your key deliverables:
- Develop long term & short-term action plans ensure that Eaton targets for growth & profitability in the assigned territories are met.
- Prepare accurate and timely sales analysis using CRM and all other available tools, and keep them updated on a weekly basis to provide management with information relating to sales results and forecast.
- Make sure that product certifications are aligned with local civil defense and other authorities and ensure that partners are holding necessary documentation to enable smooth business.
- Maintain effective customer relations with Consultants, Contractors and End users to achieve the desired market position and achieve the sales objectives.
- Make sure that our products are specified and approved with major consultants / end clients/ministries.
- Assist the partners in closing the deals, securing the technical approvals and smooth project hand over.
- Provide advice and guidance to the management regarding product requirements for the target markets with the objective of securing maximum market share and sustainable market growth.
- Manage the distribution/sub distribution network effectively to secure maximum market share and profitability.
- Organize training for the partners to enhance their capabilities to design, sell and service our products.
- Communicate and connect other Eaton divisions in order to support and deliver cross selling within Eaton divisions in the assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales and Marketing of Electrical Systems preferably in Abu Dhabi
- Technical knowledge in sales of Emergency lighting/Low current systems
- Excellent presentation, time management and accounts/conflict Management skills
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No