Project Management Leader
(Location: Dubai - UAE)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Project Management Leader, you will be responsible for developing the project supply scope in detail and is responsible for timely execution within lead time and budget while achieving superior customer experience. You will coordinate all internal and external activities required to fulfill customers’ orders while maintaining great communications with internal and external stakeholders. The Project Manager will efficiently direct activities to maximize inventory turnover, reduce barriers, control cost, ensure compliance and add value to our customers. You will lead a team of project/order managers to manage Customers projects/Orders to deliver on time, quality, and budget, follow valid procedures, guidelines and applicable law and rules & regulations, contribute to continuous improvement of Operations processes and support business objectives to be met by the Operations organisation and the Business Unit overall.
Your key deliverables:
- Forecast, manage, and execute Customers Projects/Orders as planned
- A focal point of contact ensuring the customers’ expectations are managed pro-actively, constructively, and kept informed of the project status throughout the project fulfillment cycle.
- Manages relationships with both internal stakeholders, customers and external 3rd party suppliers.
- Creates and executes project works plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure customers inquiries and claims are properly addressed and in timely fashion
- Work with suppliers to ensure delivery is achieved as planned
- Work with SIOP team to ensure projects are forecasted and plants are fully aware.
- Support the Operations and Supply Chain and Logistics organization to improve processes and/or meet set business objectives.
- Work with the commercial team to ensure customers requirements are understood and met
- Monitor scope, time, budget during execution and initiate corrective actions in order to meet set targets.
- Responsible and deliver on committed sales and gross margins
- Conduct project reviews, presenting recommendations to improve customer satisfaction and gross margin on the projects via variation orders.
- Ensure timely and correct reporting to manager and parties involved (both internally and externally) in accordance with applicable procedures and guidelines and ensure availability, recording and traceability of data.
- Work with Global Trading Team to ensure compliance, rules, and regulations are adhered to.
- Nurtures a learning organization culture and demonstrates leadership and accountability
- Ability to link project execution with business strategy
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering, Business or Manufacturing areas
- PMP certificate holder
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Customers Order management
- Leadership skills to inspire and motivate team members
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge of procedures, company rules, guidelines (national and international), law, rules & regulations, standards, safety, quality and environmental guidelines as far as applicable
- Fluency in MS projects or equivalent project management software is preferred.
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Excellent Organizational and Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a diverse team and diverse customer base
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No