If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a ETO Structure Design Engineer-LV in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Cixi, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is according to the scheme and configuration of the switch cabinet designed by the electric system, the materials such as sheet metal parts, bus bar and busbar frame are designed.
- According to the scheme and configuration of the switch cabinet designed by the electric system, the materials such as sheet metal parts, bus bar and busbar frame are designed.
- Design and distribute structural sheet metal parts, master platoon and other materials according to the size and direction drawings of the mother bridge measured by the after-sales department.
- According to the information provided by PM, contact and inspect and measure the field situation of the renovation project and the size required for the relevant design on the spot.
- Communicate and coordinate technical issues arising in the process of project production and service, and issue design changes in time.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical or Electrical Major
- 3+ years’ work experience in LV product structure design
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Skilled application of three-dimensional software
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time