Customer Experience Leader
Eaton’s Lighting Division is seeking a Customer Experience Leader. This position will be based in either our Peachtree City, GA or Atlanta, GA facility.
The Customer Experience Leader will lead our efforts around defining our Customers, their desired experience across all our platforms, and lead the development of the strategy and metrics associated with a world class experience. The incumbent will contribute to the creation self-service solutions for our customers through software leadership. This position works with all levels of the organization from the executive leadership team to front line leaders to develop strategy and drive execution. This role requires communication excellence, project management, data driven decision making, cross functional collaboration, and the ability to drive change management across all levels of the organization.
- Develop and implement strategic concepts and programs, specifically targeted at customer interactions.
- Create a roadmap and vision for the customer connections across all functions and stakeholders.
- Design process and tools that capture gaps in customer experience, including the implementation of new technologies and services that meet current and future business needs.
- Drive strategic alignment by defining and measuring data and analytics of customer experience.
- Influence cross functional teams to improve customer interactions.
- Advocate for the customer by solving complex customer problems through various touchpoints and continuous improvement conversations.
- Identify touchless transaction opportunities and communicate to the Business Operations team
- Manage internal and external Net Promoter Score and corresponding improvement activity.
- Deploy and utilize customer feedback tools to align with strategic business process and product roadmap.
- Share best practices to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- Accountable to the business leadership team.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum of 7 years of Customer Support experience
Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience
No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 miles of Peachtree City will be considered for this position.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Master’s Degree or MBA from an accredited institution.
- People management experience
- Experience in a lighting industry
Systems experience (SAP, BW, Access, FLASH)
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers via the phone, e-mail and other written and verbal communication mediums.
Strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong professional presence.
Ability to drive change and influence the organization
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, identify trends, and draw valid conclusions
Able to build effective and collaborative relationships within and across departments and business units
Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Executive level presentation skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time