Eaton’s Lighting division is currently seeking a HR Programs & Employee Engagement Leader to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, GA facility.
We are looking for a leader that wakes up every day thinking about how we can better engage and communicate with our current and future employees across the globe. The role will provide guidance and support for the entire Lighting HR team that supports approximately 6,000 employees around the world. This position will be responsible for all areas of HR including Analytics, Inclusion & Diversity, Compensation, Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Legal/Compliance, etc. The HR partner will also provide strategic HR support to business in various capacities. This leader will create and drive strategies & actions to assist our business achieve our aspirational goals. You will be:
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will be an expert on employee listening mechanisms and action planning including evaluating employee feedback
- You will be a creator of high-quality content, across all internal digital and printed channels
- You will be a partner working closely with each site’s leadership team and HR Manager to create a robust communication strategy and plan on an annual basis, or more frequent
- You will be a developer of engagement and recognition programs, and a contributor to other key engagement initiatives
- You will be an organizer of people and resources to channel our focus and attention on what matters most to our employees
- You will be an important voice for employee engagement and communications strategy to best support for our manufacturing employees
- You will be an expert at external and internal employment & company branding
- You will be a cross functional leader with multiple levels in the organization including manufacturing locations, Internal Communications, Human Resources, Employee & Labor Relations, Community Involvement and Talent Acquisition to promote a culture that values the engagement of every individual.
- You will be a driver of programs in key areas, examples include incentive planning, annual merit planning, employee survey, performance management, succession planning, leadership development programs, etc.
- You will be a partner with HR Directors and Compensation to set goals, review plans, track metrics, and prepare on-going reports to monitor and drive performance. Provide analysis and recommendations for program improvement and creation.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of increasing responsibility in a progressive HR environment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working a manufacturing location and/or with field sales/services.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis now and in the future. No sponsorship will be provided
- No relocation benefit will be provided. All candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Peachtree City, GA in order to be considered.
- Master’s degree and/or HR certification
- Experience performing analytics in Excel and other advanced tools and translating information into presentations and other communication channels.
- Strong knowledge of relevant local/state/federal employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to develop business partnership across diverse groups and functions. Business writing expertise.
- Strong drive for results and sense of urgency; data and metrics-driven. Strong project management skills with ability to lead a cross-functional business team.
- Commitment to employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Great organizational skills and demonstrated ability to get results.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and leverage resources as needed.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking capability and business acumen.
- Excellent facilitation/ coaching skills. Strong employee relations skills with the proven ability to drive change and leadership ownership/accountability.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time