Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for :
Manager - Materials Management & Satellite Supply Chains
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The main primary function of this role is to lead the material planning & scheduling of finished products in all EMEA distribution centers and to coordinate material planning activities in production plants for raw material and half finished products. Furthermore, the role is responsible to develop and integrate replenishment strategies, standard processes and organizational capability for material planning activities in the region, which enables the local teams to work efficiently. In addition to the core materials management responsibilities, the role also has full responsibility for our satellite supply chain functions in Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and Israel, which includes materials management, 3PL distribution center management, logistics and customer services. Finally, the position is responsible for our purchase to pay shared services function in Budapest.
Your key deliverables :
- Lead material planning, purchase to pay and satellite supply chain teams and provide functional support for material planners in the plants.
- Develop, define, align and roll out best-in-class material planning process for finished goods, semi-finished goods and raw material, leveraging ERP systems and analytics solutions to their maximum potential.
- Responsible to ensure consistency of processes across the region, aligned with Material Management Assessments (MMA).
- Control and support supplier and material strategies (SMS) process for external suppliers to ensure alignment between strategic procurement, operational procurement and material planning team to achieve our common goals.
- Support SIOP process in the region by working along side supply planners to manage inventory netting for finished goods and provide supplier forecasts on demand
- Manage shortfall situations (stock out, availability problems) as a first level of escalation and support order management team with correct and valid information to solve our supply problems in cooperation with relevant supply planners.
- Support and propose inventory and on-time delivery improvement activities for finishes goods in alignment with Supply Chain Coordinator and Inventory Management team.
- Lead all aspects of our satellite supply chain functions, including materials management, 3PL distribution center management, logistics and customer service.
- Enhance and execute our regional purchase to pay strategy by centralizing and standardizing processes and optimizing costs.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on Material Management – than please apply.
- 7 yrs + in materials management
- Team management experience - remote preferred
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Executive level presentation skills
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time