Associate Representative Customer Service
Eaton has an opening for an Associate Representative - Customer Service in Ra’anana.
The main function of the Customer Service is to be the voice who spiking with the customer.
Responsible to place the orders in the system, be the "get kipper" to insure the orders is in the right prices.
Responsible to place returns order in the system, answer to customers calls and provide quality service and information while being a strong team player.
- Customer support – various questions regarding supply (or orders)
- Creation customer orders.
- Follow-up supply to customers.
- Control, schedule and rescheduling of customers order confirmation
- Maintaining and improving the processes, striving for continuous improvement!
- Maintaining customers complains file.
- Flow up with our strategic customers, pushing order to deliveries, pushing data to the customers.
- Preferred a professional education in industrial business management or similar to this
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience - Must
- experiences in SAP Must.
- Experiences in customer service, including customers calls and emails.
- Experiences working in global corporate – Advantage
- Excel – Full working proficiency – Must
- English fluently - Must
- Customer service oriented.
- Work with multiple interfaces as sales, customers, marketing, finance, Etc.
- High team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Can do oriented
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No