Master Scheduler / Planner
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As a Master Scheduler, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an effective production schedule that ensures customer requirements are met wherever possible. You will be comfortable and capable of operating in a complex, fast pace and make to order, make to stock manufacturing environment with the ability to work independently or as part of a team using your own initiative to make decisions.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Enters, processes and schedules all manual/EDI purchase orders into SAP.
- Create and maintain production orders in line with demand, material availability, labour capacity and production constraints
- Creates daily and weekly schedules for both assembly and component production areas meeting customer demand
- Communicate customer requirements to all applicable stakeholders.
- Analyses and provides necessary follow up to the customer’s requirements on short & long terms orders
- Supports Department metrics and other key performance indicators as assigned such as on time to promise and request etc.
- Perform activities according to the Quality and Environmental politics established by the business
- Applies the Safety and Environment principles and methodology to prevent accidents.
- MRP planning parameter maintenance to optimise planning efficiency
- Upload forecast data into SAP monthly
- Product expediting through component production departments and assembly cells
- Develop & maintain close working relationship with purchasing to ensure continuity of parts supply
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Relevant degree
- Previous experience in Supply Chain with a track record of delivering high performance results
- Excellent IT ability especially in ERP systems (preferably SAP) and Microsoft Office
- Experience of order scheduling / production planning in line with capacity plans
- SAP knowledge
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No