Manufacturing Associate (Seals) - 2nd Shift
- You will read and understand process sheet and blueprint for the work order.
- You will setup the seal machines in the cell, by adding tooling to the machines.
- You will process parts through machining
- You will measure seals using tools such as micrometers, pi tape, gauge, venires, etc. by checking dimensions as indicated on the blueprints
- You will place completed seals on the rack and take finished product to designated area
- You will document and control dimension using the SPC (statistically process control)
- You will participate in lean and 5S+ activities, as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum one year work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Beltsville facility (50 miles) will be considered
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No