Inventory Performance Excelence Coordinator
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for :
Inventory Performance Excellence Coordinator
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The principle responsibility of the role is to support and drive execution of Inventory Performance Optimization activities in ES EMEA region.
You will have the responsibility to identify and introduce world class Inventory Management processes and tools in ES EMEA locations. This involves training and coaching support to all SCM associated functions in the region in order to implement and maintain those tools and processes in order to improve high standards of Inventory performance.
Your key deliverables :
- Responsible to co-ordinate reporting of Inventory/DOH monthly close results and monthly rolling forecast definition to ES EMEA Leadership.
- Develop, introduce and oversees maintenance of MM Inventory dashboard for ES EMEA. Execute Monthly Report Out for dashboard metrics to Senior EMEA Management
- Oversees and co-ordinates timely and accurate preparation of Inventory Profit Plans across all ES EMEA Divisions, actively works to improve and standardize PP definition process.
- Explores functionality benefits of available tools (SAP, SAP Monitor, Demantra and others). Recommends usage of available tools to relevant MM personnel, ensuring their best of usage in order to plan, forecast and drive optimized and customer focused Inventory levels across ES EMEA location.
- Stay in close contact with relevant Eaton corporate functions to benchmark, seek for help, identify all opportunities for sharing best practices and tools in order to improve ES EMEA Inventory performance.
- Keeps up to date with all corporate driven tolls implementation initiatives (SAP Supply mgmt. tools). Organize best practice sharing sessions between teams. Actively researches the market for new Inventory Optimization tools and best practices. Recommends tool’s benefits to the organization.
- Work on creating a standard process for Inventory Root Cause Analysis. Supports local teams and participates in creating improvement processes and action plans. Oversees timely completion of priority improvement actions, escalates and involves relevant ES EMEA teams to obtain functional expertise.
- Monitors parameter healthiness and coordinate relevant actions with MM teams
- Work with Assortment Specialist to ensure DC level assortment and sell off lists are in synch with relevant system parameters and plant/supplier level planning set up.
- Help to coordinate and support EMEA MM teams to track MMA (Materials Management Assessment) process advancement and to successfully complete already identified MMA OFAs (Opportunities for advancement) and other MM project’s actions leading to best in class inventory performance level
- Actively participates in Inventory Optimization and DOH reduction projects by providing functional tools and expertise to all relevant SCM teams in the region.
- Review existing inventory related reports and actively work on their standardization. Participate in creating opportunities to transfer standard reports activities to Pune MM support team. Ensures that Pune team reports meet agreed level of standards and accuracy.
- Support EMEA supply chain projects with relevant analysis and reporting.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on planning and inventory project managment – than please apply.
- Bachelor´s degree in business administration (desirable)
- Regional EMEA business acumen (highly desirable)
- 3-year experience in Maetrials Management or similar functions
- Fluency in the English Language is essential
- Desktop Analytics (MS EXCEL and Power Point skills are mandatory)
- Intermediate level of statistical data analysis
- ENCORE knowledge (desirable)
- SAP knowledge (crucial)
- Oracle knowledge (desirable)
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Outstanding communication skills to talk with diverse group of key stakeholders including senior management team in EMEA and sector
- Demonstrated strong ability to work with teams of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong motivation and mentoring skills
- Being able to communicate with Senior Management
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time