Machine Operator II - 3rd Shift
- You will perform initial set-up for machine operation
- You will operate equipment/machinery to produce parts
- You will interpret work orders including; written, oral, Kanban cards, and drawings
- You will maintain necessary tools and materials for continuous operation
- You will inspect final component against work specifications
- You will perform necessary operator maintenance on machining and fabrication equipment
- You will provide on-the-job training for new operators
- You will perform TPM and 5S+ responsibilities daily
- High school diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is provided for this opening. Only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Arden, NC facility will be considered.
- Able to lift 35 pounds – waist, shoulder, overhead
- Able to read calipers, protractors and tape measures
- Able to read blue prints
- Proven history of safe work habits and good attendance
- Must be able to work effectively without direct supervision
- Able to work overtime – weekdays and weekends
- Machining Certificate
- Previous experience in Fabrication
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No