Job Title: Senior HR Manager # 070754
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Senior HR Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to leads the Human Resources function and all related HR activities, initiatives, policies and processes for the NewCo. The scope involves formulating strategy on the people function and providing strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the business leaders in line with the business strategy. The role should identify and drive organizational and cultural transformation to adapt to changing markets and related technology advancements. The role necessitates a strong conceptual thinker with pragmatic approach in driving day-to-day operations which strongly fosters an innovation culture. High expectations for immediate and sustained positive impact with the goal of building a successful learning organization.
Your essential responsibilities
- Formulating & Executing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Lead organizational design projects in line with the business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of employees.
- Lead all Human Resources initiatives and processes spanning the entire employee life-cycle to increase employee engagement, involvement, productivity, retention and development.
- Plan for workforce requirements and work out staffing plans.
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions.
- Acts as a strong partner to business leaders in developing goals and strategies that increase the impact on people across the organization.
- Supports Business Leaders and act as a Strategic business advisor for providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Develop and implement talent development programs, ensuring a pipeline of talent for leadership roles and efficiently improving returns on talent investments at all levels.
- Develops salary recommendations for offers to new hires, promotions, equity adjustments and merit planning.
- Plan for Employee Satisfaction Surveys, encourage maximum participation, help analyze and explain results, and coach managers and teams in action planning exercises; follow-through on action plans to increase scores on all dimensions of survey.
- Establishes key HR policies and processes (HR Operating Review) for the organization.
- Drives the effective implementation of the overall strategy for Talent management processes of Learning and Development.
- Keen eye for data and driving a culture of assessment and analytics among the organization.
- Supports the leadership team in deployment and follow-up of HR initiatives.
- Leads HR team to higher level of functional excellence.
- Creates a positive employee relations culture through employee engagement, community social responsibility and other activities.
- Demonstrates and leads NewCo’ s Values and Philosophies to sustain a culture of inclusiveness. Reinforces NewCo’ s Ethics and support in Ethics investigations.
- Ensures compliance with all employment-related regulatory agencies and laws. Work in close collaboration with internal and external counsel on decision making with respect to all employment-related regulatory affairs.
- Evangelize NewCo’ s approach to people and culture externally, sharing best practice by participating in conferences and educational organizations and social media. Updating job knowledge by reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
If you are:
- Requires a Post Graduate degree in Human Resources with a minimum of 12+ years of experience, who will be able to strategically and tactically evaluate and implement HR related programs and initiatives;
- Be able to work across organizational leadership to build consensus on HR strategy and tactics;
- Have a demonstrated background in talent management and leadership management; as well as have a proven ability to attract and retain outstanding talent and assemble and motivate high performing teams
- Experience should have all facets of the employee life cycle - compensation administration, development of HR systems and strategies, leadership and organizational development
- Strong knowledge of Employment laws
- Robust analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Certifications in facilitation and talent development skills
- Coaching and mentoring across levels
- Proven capability in getting results from self & team
- Superior presentation and verbal / written communication skills; comfortable with giving and receiving open, constructive feedback in a way that fosters trust and respect.
- Influencing the team, peers and other technology & business leaders across Eaton
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels
- Facilitation skills and leadership development
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only