Analyst Direct Tax #070752
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Analyst Direct Tax in Eaton’s Corporate Group, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Corporate Group business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Work with various entities and understand their tax related day today routine issues and work with them
- Maintain up to date tax status of all Eaton India Companies.
- Preparing Advance tax and provision working of all the companies
- Support following-up with government authorities for various tax related notices, approvals and its replies. Also, support
- following up with government authorities for various refunds due from government
- Provide monthly report on various aspects of tax positions and related issues
- Various work relating to tax restructuring etc.
- 2.Support for Transfer Pricing audit, various income tax audit and Litigation related work
- Primary analysis of various audit related information received from controllers
- Discussion with consultants and understand the various information required by tax authorities
- Support Coordinating and verifying the transfer pricing and return related information and ensure that this is complete in all
- Escalate the tax related matter where it is necessary
- 3.Withholding tax related support
- Analyzing the various routine withholding tax implications for foreign remittances as well as domestic payments
- Support to be provided for various withholding related information to the controllers
- Support for withholding tax submission and representation including finalizing the information required.
- Ensuring that withholding tax compliance is done on monthly basis by interacting with concerned people
- 4.FAS 109 related support
- Follow up with the controllers to ensure that the information for FAS 109 is completed as per date decided on quarterly and
- annual basis
- Closely work with the controllers where support is required
- Support verification of information prepared with the respective ledgers as well as with the returns including preliminary
- analysis before it goes for review.
- 5.Other compliances and related work
- Understand the other compliances and providing support from time to time
- Providing support from time to time for tax related projects to ensure that they are completed as per date decided
If you are:
- Good knowledge of various provisions of direct taxes applicable in India.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with documentary requirements of direct tax functions
- Strong analytical skills and ready to take on new things
- Fully conversant with various procedures of income taxes
- Procedural and able to co-ordinate and manage various tax related work
- Chartered Accountant with 3 to 5 years relevant experience
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time