HR Services Analyst, Indonesia
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to HR Payroll Specialist in Eaton’s business, based in Batam, Indonesia (Batam, Kepulauan Riau, 29433)
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The HR Services Analyst is responsible for providing HR Services support to HRBPs and employees across multiple business groups in Indonesia including Batam & Jakarta Office. The working scope includes payroll, income tax, benefits admin, on-boarding, off-boarding, and resolution of employee queries via HR Case system, as well as other assignments from supervisor.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Work with team to achieve HRS SLA targets through daily operation
- Responsible for the end to end payroll processing function, assisting with payroll queries, providing professional payroll services to all staff along with managing queries from internal and external stakeholders. Meeting all payroll administration cut offs and reporting deadlines. And also being responsible for income tax administration, on-boarding/off-boarding, P-file management etc.
- Interact with HRBPs and employees to solve the issue and provide timely, high quality HRS support
- Collaborate and cooperate with other HRS work streams to ensure the smooth HRS operations in Indonesia within scope
- Taking the governance role to make sure all the HRS operational tasks are compliance with local legislation and Eaton policy
- Learn EBS tools to drive continuous improvement of the processes in order to enhance process efficiency, quality and productivity
- Escalate the services requests beyond HRS scope and SOP to the next level
- Assists with HR Services projects and programs as necessary. And other job assignments from supervisor
If you are:
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time