PCB Layout Engineer, eMobility
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Layout Engineer - eMobility in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial in a large multi-national company.
- Designs the PCB in accordance with the technical requirements of the design engineers.
- Guarantees that the Industrialization and Design Rules (ICR) are respected.
- Proposes improvements to the business tools and implements them
- Works with the design engineers to optimize products
- Assists engineering team on the problem shooting
- Assists the design engineer in the document management of the development
If you are:
- Recognized Degree in Engineering field from an accredited college or university required
- Minimum of 5 years of PCB layout design experience
- Proficient utilization of the following tools: Altium Designer, PADS, DXDesigner
- Additional language skills are plus
- Strong change and adaptability skills, analytical with business acumen, able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, internal and customer facing
- Proven ability to collaborate with colleagues in a cross-functional environment
- Integrative / collaborative team working style
- Team player that actively contributes to the group’s success
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance workload
- Effective use of Computer Technologies, including MSOffice, Outlook,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- NEV industry knowledge and experience in related markets
- Power Conversion, Power Distribution, Circuit Protection, Inverter, and NEV knowledge
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time