Senior Project Engineer资深项目工程师
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Project Engineer in Eaton’s eMobility business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial team in a large multi-national company.
- Provide technical support to customers and suppliers in developing product requirements
- Lead APQP and PPAP at supplier component development.
- Prepare and review new project estimates: scope, effort, schedule, risk, cost, etc.
- Take a systems approach to establishing product requirements, managing risk, testing/evaluating, and ensuring reliability while collaborating cross-functionally to assure successful product/system development, design and implementation.
- Leverage tools such as DFSS to support the development of robust, reliable, and cost effective solutions that delights customers.
- Assess trade-offs between business needs, technology requirements, and cost.
- Assess the supplier capacity and mitigate the risk if any supply issue.
- Develop and launch new products following the stage-gate process (i.e., PROLaunch)
- Work in close coordination with the project management, engineering leads, and operations resources to deliver products on time, on budget, and to specification and certification requirements.
- Complete and review appropriate technical documentation: Schematics, BOMs, DFMEA, Theory of Operation, etc.
- Develop test strategies and plans for both design verification and product validation in accordance with industry standards and customer requirements
- Lead ECR/SCR implementation to close.
- Investigate and analyze new components and technologies, and evaluate their appropriate use within our product lines.
If you are:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in new product development, electrical and electromechanical systems preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working directly with customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical field required, Masters preferred
- Electronic hardware design—electronics for vehicle electric environments, interconnected products (systems), design strategies for EMC, etc.
- Experience with vehicle electronic systems
- Experience with C and embedded programming a plus
- Good understanding of commercial vehicle markets and the environmental requirements and related qualification testing required
- Electronic design tools: schematic capture, circuit and behavioral simulation (SPICE, Simplis, Ansys, Matlab/Simulink), PCB layout and design
- Experience with model based design methods a plus
- Software Development tools: (MPLAB, IAR Embedded Workbench, AVR studio, Keil, Microchip and Atmel development tools)
- Microchip, Atmel, ST, TI microprocessor families.
- Creating and maintaining electronic documentation for manufacturing.
- Planning and scheduling development testing (scheduling test labs, designing test equipment, designing and building test harnesses, creating test strategies for both validation and production testing, writing procedures and reports)
- Working knowledge of automotive serial data protocols (CAN J1939, J1587, J1708, LIN, CANopen).
- Maintaining various software tools (C compilers, programming environments, programming stations, serial data networks).
- Designing test and programming fixtures.
- Supervising other engineering tasks (assembly drawings, PCB layout, software development, validation testing)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time