Supply Chain Specialist
Eaton’s Power Systems Division is currently seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to join our team.
This position is based at our Badger Drive Facility in Waukesha, WI.
The Supply Chain Specialist will release and prepare production orders for assembly and fabrication operations. Maintain and manage SAP master data to ensure that purchased and manufactured parts are supplied properly. Manage indirect material supplies and purchase as necessary to support manufacturing operations.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will release and prepare production orders for dispatch to production floor
- You will coordinate the printing, pouching and delivery of production orders to production floor
- You will add critical documentation, reference drawings, SAP reports to production pouches as required
- You will run SAP production order close reports to assist with the generation of standard hours, utilization and productivity reporting
- You will perform SAP material coding for newly designed components to set procurement codes and ensure that BOMS and production routings are generated accurately
- You will manage indirect material inventories and procure materials as necessary to support production operations
- You will organize production orders for dispatch by work center and release date to ensure that that releases are in alignment with equipment and production priorities
- You will process, trouble-shoot and print order release failures
- You will support OPEX department with the procurement of materials used for visual controls on manufacturing floor
- You will submit service requests and order supplies to maintain equipment used to print production orders
- You will complete expense reports as required and submit for approval in a timely manner
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or 3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/Outlook)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
- Relocation benefit is not being offered for this position and all candidates being considered must live within a 50 mile radius of the site
- At least 1 year of SAP experience in manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business from an accredited university
- 3 years’ experience working in Engineered to Order environment
- At least 1 year experience with indirect purchasing
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time