Press Operator- 2nd Shift
Eaton in Ellisville, MO is seeking a full-time Press Operator to work 2nd shift.
The Press Operator will support Press Room production by operating various equipment to produce quality parts.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will perform operations required to operate several machines in the fabrication of a variety of parts and materials.
- You will communicate equipment malfunctions and product issues to Supervisor, Set-Up Mechanic, and/or Maintenance Mechanic.
- You will lift when needed to load spools and coils as needed and to move scrap as necessary.
- You will perform in-process inspection of product.
- You will perform some set-up operations and adjustments.
- You will perform material handling duties as required.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Ellisville, MO will be considered
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous machine operator experience; press operations preferred
- Ability to stand, sit and/or walk on a hard surface as well as safely bend, stoop, and reach
- Physically strenuous activities requiring ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis, bend or reach into awkward areas and positions
- Works in a team based environment to meet Bussmann business objectives.
- Work from verbal or written instructions
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Responsible for quality of own work and quality control tests
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No