Production Technician II
Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Production Technician II to join our first shift team. This position is based at our La Vergne, TN facility.
The Production Technician will perform a wide range of skilled assembly to produce a quality product in a timely manner. The production technician will assemble switchboards and panel boards.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will follow blue print readings and wiring schematics to assemble the products.
- You will be using hand and power tools to assemble the products.
- You will be inspecting and testing the finished goods to maintain quality.
- You will be working with a dynamic team that prides itself on positive energy.
- You will have the opportunity to improve site conditions, productivity and performance.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing setting
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of La Vergne, TN will be considered
- Previously been involved leading a team or in a leadership position
- Should be familiar with assembly drawings and written instructions
- Basic computer skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in electrical equipment manufacturing and assembly (panelboards / switchboards preferred)
- Experience in wiring
- Experience in bus layout
- Experience in electrical equipment maintenance / installation
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No