Senior Financial Analyst - Distribution Operations
Eaton’s Electrical Product Group has an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst – Distribution Operations. This position is based at our Moon Township, PA facility.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for preparing and analyzing financial data related to Profit Plan, Strategic Plan, Forecasts, and Actual results that support the business objectives. In this role you will have financial responsibility for the Distribution Centers and Vista Inventory. Additionally, this position will support the ES Warehousing Network (metrics, cost savings, process improvement, and standard work).
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will own all financial aspects of Fontana Distribution Center and support Spartanburg Distribution Operations when required
- You will provide leadership in process improvements on accounting, reporting, and analysis methods
- You will interpret financial information for all levels of the organization and lead Fontana DC through use of financial accounting and budgeting systems
- You will establish and maintain internal controls to comply with corporate financial policies
- You will maintain the GL and prepare reconciliations, journal entries and adjustments as necessary
- You will develop management reports on actual and projected performance
- You will be responsible for Vista warehouse inventory control and reconciliations
- You will lead distribution center annual physical inventory and analysis of cycle counting results
- You will support VP of Distribution and his/her team
- You will complete performance metrics, cost savings, CI initiatives, and reporting
- You will establish strong relationships with operational and finance teams at the distribution centers.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and
backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company —
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 3 years of progressive accounting experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is offered for this position. Only candidates who currently reside within a 50 mile of radius of the Moon Township, PA facility will be considered.
- Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG Electrical Products Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time