Global HR Programs Manager
Eaton’s Electrical Product Group is seeking a Global HR Programs Managerfor its Crouse Hinds Division. The Global HR Programs Manager position will be located in Syracuse, NY.
The primary function for this position is to be a high performing business partner supporting the global Crouse Hinds division. The Global HR Programs manager will partner with all site HRMs and HR leaders in the regions to ensure the deployment of large-scale HR initiatives, programs and processes across Crouse Hinds; develop and deploy standard best practices; and coordinate HR Program activities in accordance with legal, divisional, and corporate guidelines.
Additionally, in partnership with the Crouse Hinds Leadership Teams, the HR Programs Manager will provide guidance related to Region and Global HR Programs and Policies, collaborate to develop and deploy business-driven HR strategies designed to create a high-performance, sustainable organization capable of achieving the business objectives.
The scope of responsibility includes support of all Crouse Hinds business units globally.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
· You will align all HR programs, processes and tools with both the short/long-term business objectives and action plans with a focus on the Eaton Philosophy & Values in the context of doing business right.
· You will act as a business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counselor for multiple business units and functional leadership Team.
· You will understand how HR impacts the business and deploy people strategies to help achieve business objectives.
· You will collect, analyze, and interpret HR data from the global business and present organizational metrics and findings to senior leadership team.
· You will consult with HR leaders and functional/business leaders on employee/leader development, organization effectiveness, and culture change initiatives.
· You will facilitate organizational improvement and feedback processes including administration, communication, and action-planning connected with the Eaton Employee Survey and critical site processes.
· You will lead the organizational capability assessment (OCA) process for the global business to assess pipeline strength, determine skill gaps, and identify and support all necessary developmental actions.
· You will identify, develop and deploy initiatives and best practices in communications, talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, and total rewards that encourage employee retention, job satisfaction, and positive morale.
· You will partner with HR leaders to drive organizational design initiatives, such as improving span of control or conducting an organizational assessment and design review.
· You will support the leadership team with strategic reporting and analysis, such as headcount change and turnover metrics, and recommending action plans to address any concerns.
· You will coordinate the divisional performance review process, which includes deploying tools to help raise the bar and measure sustained improvements, establish effective goal setting and development plans, planning and hosting performance calibration sessions, and provide coaching and feedback.
· You will lead the compensation planning cycle, which includes annual merit increases, bonus awards, and equity to ensure talent is rewarded properly in a pay for performance culture.
· You will drive and monitor a range of training experiences for managers of people that build the necessary knowledge, skills, and values required for organizational success.
· You will drive and monitor the HR Operating Review process globally to ensure alignment and support for all facilities to the corporate expectations and best practices.
· You will coach others on how to engage and retain key talent, identify when there is a retention risk, and differentiate between wanted and unwanted turnover.
· You will educate the HR team on the various inclusion and diversity resources available within Eaton and how to use them to drive the culture of inclusion.
· You will champion and fully contribute to the Eaton Business System (EBS) initiatives.
· You will assist with AAP plans as applicable.
· You may serve as an HR business partner to an assigned client group in the Syracuse division office as needed.
· You may be required to provide interim HR coverage, either onsite or remote, for a Crouse-Hinds facility if a vacancy occurs within the business.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we- as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit will be provided. All candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Syracuse, NY to be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or human resources management
- Master's degree in business or human resources
- Prior experience working in a global HR organization
- Must be willing to travel internationally
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time