Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our Credit team as an Intern and support the Dispute resolution specialists within the BSC Credit team based in Budapest. The primary purpose is to provide assistance to the customer in relation to conciliations and investigations into unresolved (end) customer claims that are or will be impacting the aged debt or bad debt on trade accounts, identify areas to improve cash flow, work with business partners improving processes. You will be required to liaise with key stakeholders and end customers to handle simple investigations.
You will make difference by:
- Supporting the standard claims management process driving reduction in the overall dispute value for the EMEA division through SAP and Get Paid platforms.
- Ensuring all queries are categorised accurately and documentation is gathered from end customers to support improvement of resolution lead team.
- Providing guidance to internal customers in relation to handling claims/queries impacting aged debt showing sustained key performance improvements on past due values.
- Building key business relationships with sales and operational teams to drive improvements in the OTC cycle.
- Ensuring all credit notes raised for claims are matched within SLA accurately.
Your experience matters:
- Active student status at any University or College in Hungary
- Advanced PC / Technical Skills and Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Fluent English knowledge
- Able to work alone – with support
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Professional presence
- Analytical, Planning and Organizational Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for yo
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No