If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Sales Manager in Eaton, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Secure sales of B-Line products and services in China to achieve the China annual sales budget and support the Asia team in achieving the Asia annual sales budget.
- Manage these activities throughout China while meeting the KPIs set by Asia Leadership
- Responsible for China market product sales and design services sales. Work with regional leadership to define key project sales opportunities 2020-2025 years; Develop and present commercial product solution seminars; Develop and present commercial application solution seminars; Work with the global sales team on export projects involving Chinese customers; Commercial inquiries, quotations, clarifications, negotiations and sales to China customers
- Responsible for China strategic key account business development strategy and planning. Implement a key account business development strategy to support product sales; Key account business development and relationship management; Develop relationships with strategic key account management and key decision makers
- Maintain sales documentation, catalogues, product samples to support product sales, market and customer needs.
- Collaboration and project intelligence sharing with Eaton, B-Line China and International Engineering and Sales teams.
Degree from a college or university
5 years’ experience working within an EPC in the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical or Power markets.or 5 years’ experience selling capital equipment or major services to the EPC electrical and/or structural departments
Understanding of project procurement processes and requirements
Experience working on international projects / understanding of international standards
Experience and understanding of project documentation
Experience making group presentations
Excellent presentation and communication skills
Excellent spoken English and written English skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now! #LI-MC3
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time