Product Line Sales Manager Automotive- electric vehicle (m/w/d)
- Formulate an overall strategy for the functional area and play a key role in its implementation on a continuing basis.
- Prepare plans and budgets for the Commercial function so that it has sufficient resources to achieve agreed sales objectives.
- Analyze sales levels and trends, and initiate action as necessary to ensure attainment of sales objectives. Direct and control sales operations for existing markets so that agreed targets and objectives for sales are achieved in these markets.
- Identify and focus on new market opportunities to grow the business. This includes selling existing products into new applications and regions as well as selling new products into existing markets.
- Establish and ensure the implementation of pricing and stocking policies that will achieve the profitability objectives of the company.
- Negotiate contracts at key accounts, support the country sales organizations in large negotiations and discussions about issues at customers.
- Inform the Product Line and wider Division of business and product trends and competitive conditions at strategic accounts. Recommend new or modified programs to ensure a competitive position is maintained at said accounts. Recommend new or expanded products to Product Line and Division management.
- Identify, develop and maintain a staff of qualified, skilled and motivated sales personnel. Responsible for initiating and implementing individual training and development programs to maintain and improve the sales, technical and managerial expertise of assigned personnel.
- Degree level education in relevant subjects.
- Relevant experience of Sales & Marketing in the Electrical market.
- Fluent German and English skills.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Engineering degree desirable.
- Second European language.
- Financial, technical and project management skills.
- Flexible working solutions.
- Contract in fast growing global and innovative company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time