Sr. Manager – Marketing #070691
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Sr. Manager - Marketing in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Bangalore, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Electrical business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Collaborates w/ Channel Sales team, Marcom team, Product Marketing team, and Market Intelligence resources. Leads yearly channel strategy refresh, optimize and deploy 5 years channel development strategy. Designs, monitors and controls strategy execution by field visit and cadence call.
- Leads development/ deployment of Power Advantage Partnership Program (PAPP) for PQ business and the Channel Advantage Program (CAP) for the PD business with overall achievement of annual revenue targets for the Premium, Authorized and Registered Partner categories
- Contributes to developing yearly Profit Plan for Marketing, aligns w/ APAC guidelines, and gives regional sales team guidance on revenue target, T1 distributor management, T2 reseller recruitment and activation target, T2 reseller Share of Wallet increase plan, channel incentive programs, channel marketing program and scheme plan, sales bowler chart, etc.
- Enables overall sales target achievement for ES-India, market share growth, channel marketing budget, and channel competency building.
- Plans yearly channel marketing activity calendar, secures and manages the budget, co-works w/ Marcom team and sales team to effectively execute programs, reviews the results of programs, analyze ROI, and provides constructive optimization proposal/report to key stakeholders.
- Leads establishment of channel management and operation fundamental infrastructure, like Sell-in/Sell-through reporting system, channel partner portal, Partner Database, Telemarketing capability, Partner Accreditation and Certification system, partner target setting, accomplishment check and rebate & incentive instant payback system, Channel Account Manager coverage model for T2 resellers, etc.
- Leads the efforts to build Strategic Alliance partnerships - initiates, builds, operates, optimizes, terminates to strengthen Eaton’s industry influence and drive sales.
- Acts as channel expert to give consultancy to channel sales team to address its daily challenges and difficulties.
- Acts as a contact window btw APAC and region, download Geo strategy and initiatives and collect feedback from the region.
- Supports all necessary channel related action items in region and APAC level.
If you are:
- Bachelor degree with 10-18 years of channel sales/marketing/operation experience. MBA or Master Degree is preferred
- Strategic thinking and planning capability, ability to see the big picture.
- Field channel sales experience, and channel management and operation knowledge, experience.
- Electrical product and technical knowledge preferable.
- Project management knowledge, skills and practice experience.
- Paperwork capability in proposal, report, guideline, etc.
- Strong analytical and Analysis capabilities
- Cross function team work experience and skills
- Influence and communication capability and skills to collaborate w/ colleagues
- Strong tactic execution capability to deliver the results on time.Good organization awareness to work under matrix organization structure.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time