Assistant Manager - Sales #070690
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Assistant Manager – Sales in Eaton’s Electrical Group, based in Delhi, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Electrical Group business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- To drive revenue & gross margin objective of the organization in the assigned territory.
- To consistently work towards improving Eaton market share in the assigned territory.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Effective channel management which includes grooming, nurturing and proliferating the channel base for Eaton.
- To ensure channel breadth and reach to encompass all regions within the assigned territory
- Training and development of channel partner skill sets to promote Eaton business and values.
- Have market intelligence and provide effective feedback’s to the product management and marketing team
If you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Master’s Degree.
- Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience. Channel partner handling & networking skills are highly mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time