Service Engineer #070687
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Service Engineer in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Mumbai, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Electrical business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Manage day to day three phase operation with ASP & internal team (breakdown calls, PM Call & Spares planning for the region).
- Work on Install base updates from field & recon the same with sell out data.
- Responsible for daily update on the Call management as per SLA for RT & TAT
- Maintain all records of the order- FSR, PO /invoice copy, Statutory documents required as per Customer , Handing over documents, training documents , PM & Breakdown records, RCA ‘s, etc.
- Warranty/DOA/Contract management of the Systems & its required MSL for supports in region
- Extensive travel across the region assigned to keep the customer/Partner relationship.
- Maintain Service SLA’s and strong response time and turn -around time (TAT) as per the SLA
- Ensure timely resolution for customer escalations and thus cause customer delight
- Spares Consumption/In time Spare Consumption : work effectively to reduce spares consumption without compromising on customer uptime
- Safety compliance on all the jobs assigned by ensuring proper usage of PPE & Safety tools.
- Prepare Handing over documents of the Installation, update the warranty in system, issue warranty certificate in line with the PO terms.
If you are:
- Diploma or B.E. in electrical / electronics.
- Must be technically competent /communicative to support Customer/Consultant/Channel partners queries on Solution offered. Sound Knowledge on Ms office Excel & PPT required.
- Requires knowledge for UPS as well as working knowledge of the electrical industry.
- Must have 2-4 yrs. of experience in experience in attending field service calls & operation of three phase & Single phase UPS. Technical knowledge about UPS installation & troubleshooting , battery sizing, Electrical/Power cabling , Electrical Panels & its associated accessories , Monitoring solutions.
- Good Written & Verbal Communication in English & Knowledge of Hindi & other local languages as value addition
- Presentable with good Attire, high integrity level & Ownership of the assigned jobs
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time