Eaton in Ellisville, MO is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician-II to work 3rd shift.
The Maintenance Technician-II will support facility operations by providing electrical, electronic & mechanical repairs.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Perform daily reactive and monthly, quarterly and semi-annual preventative maintenance on equipment and maintain all log books in accordance with OSHA regulations and Eaton policies.
- Perform repairs as needed and maintain a record of the repair history.
- Identify and requisition repair parts as required.
- Perform and document all lubrication projects.
- Troubleshoot, tighten, adjust or change all drives and belts, re-align and adjust equipment as required.
- Maintain all safety, guarding and operating controls.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems as required.
- Assist in any major equipment overhauls/rebuild.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years industrial maintenance experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Ellisville, MO will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- 5 years commercial/industrial maintenance experience
- General plumbing, electrical, welding, fabrication and carpentry experience
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Technical Diploma or Associate’s Degree in an electrical/electronics field
Position Success Criteria:
- Able to read prints and drawings and to fabricate simple replacement parts.
- Work from verbal and written instructions or prints.
- Team Member must be familiar with the function of small hand tools, power tools, vacuum pumps, ladders/powered lifts, meters and test equipment.
- Have the ability to work with computer programs.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Follow all OSHA/Eaton safety rules and practices.
- Work in a team based environment to meet Bussmann business objectives.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No