Deductions Analyst II
Eaton’s Hydraulic division is currently seeking a Deduction Analyst II to join our team. This position is based at our Eden Prairie, MN Headquarter facility.
The Deduction Analyst II will assess the reviewing and routing incoming customer claims. Through initial review and some basic analysis, will be able to determine the appropriate course of action. Will be responsible for partnering with the Deduction Analyst II’s and Credit Analyst’s collection of outstanding invoices. Will be responsible for communicating CCFS department and Eaton policies regarding selling, pricing, rebates, and returns. Position will provide deduction metric reporting to the management team.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will be responsible for managing the resolution of approximately $2-4 million in claims related to large volume and key customer accounts.
- You will be responsible for making initial contact with internal and external customers to collect data and claim detail for debit claim review.
- You will be based on review of incoming claims, Analyst will be responsible for researching and gaining approvals for deductions and processing through the claim system. Analysts will work with appropriate sales and functional teams to address and resolve denied deductions with the customer.
- You will ensure appropriate approvals and documentation are received in order to resolve outstanding deductions and adhere to established approval authority matrix.
- You will collaborate with the Credit team and appropriate functional support teams to prepare information necessary to make successful collection presentations to customers.
- You will provide support to our Customers and others on Deductions related matters as needed.
- You will prepare monthly reporting as required on deduction portfolio as requested by management team.
- You will abide by Robinson-Pattman Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Cannons of Business Credit Ethics, and Eaton Ethics Policy at all times.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School Diploma (or GED equivalent from an accredited
minimum of eleven (11) years of experience in a customer facing role OR a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution AND minimum one (1) year of experience in a customer facing role
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Eden Prairie to be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Past Credit or Deductions experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Proficient in excel
Position Success Criteria:
- Strong skill set in Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates effective customer service skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time