Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Warehouse Analyst to join our team.
The Warehouse Analyst is responsible for ensure the reliability in inventory registers of finished product LIPE and TRs, control in all movements inside in the warehouse, coordinate all the activities with the warehouse's team, receive and ship all the finished products to our customers
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
• Incoming inspection for TRs and LIPE products received
• Coordinate annual inventory in the warehouse area
• Update Finished Goods inventory adjustments
• Coordinate Kaizens process inside the warehouse
• Coordinate all the deliveries on time of the FG with our carriers according the shipping plan
• Coordinate the incoming inspection of the materials received
• Coordinate all the activities according to the MESH modules
• Coordinate the activities of cycle counts inside warehouse
• Implement continuous improvement in the warehouse area and activities of the warehouse team
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor Degree (preferred Industrial Engineer
- SAP, inventory control, Office
Strategic Agility, Integrity and Trust, Drive for results
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time