If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Applications Engineer. in Eaton, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Secure the design specification of B-Line electrical and mechanical products and application solutions with Chinese industrial customers
- Manage these activities throughout China while meeting the KPIs set by Asia Leadership
- Responsible for China market technical support to customers pre-sales and post-sales for products, applications, specifications, interpretations and sales support：Develop and present technical product seminars; Develop and present technical product seminars; Develop and present application solution seminars; Develop and present product installation training; Answer all technical questions from customers and B-Line sales team
- Responsible for China strategic key account specification strategy and planning. Work with regional leadership to define key project opportunities 2020-2025 years; Implement a key account strategy to secure product specification to support product sales; Key account relationship development and relationship management; Work with the global sales team on export projects involving Chinese customers
- Maintain software, design tools and technical documentation to support product, application and solution specification as required by B-Line and customer needs.
- Collaboration and project intelligence sharing with B-Line China and B-Line International, Engineering Solutions and Sales Teams.
Degree from a college or university in Electrical Engineering
5 years’ experience working within an EPC in the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical or Power markets
5 years’ experience working within the EPC electrical department
Experience making group presentations
Experience working on international projects
Experience and understanding of project documentation
Excellent presentation and communication skills
Excellent spoken English and written English skills
Ability to read electrical schematics, equipment layout and construction drawings
Ability to use 3D design software (PDMS, SP3D, CAD) or similar
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now! #LI-MC3
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time