Lead Firmware Engineer
- Visits customer, collects and understand marketing requirement.
- Analyses competitors, conducts benchmark activities.
- Studies industry standard and track Power Control technology trend.
- Solves critical Control technical issue in NPD or quality complaint.
- Leads complex Control system design and control platform level project development.
- Defines Control design and test guide and conducts technical training. Contributes innovative idea, disclosure and patent.
- Plans and leads control related innovation projects.
- Collects and understands marketing requirement Studies industry standard and track Power Control technology trend Solves critical Control technical issue in NPD or quality complaint
- Leads complex Control system design and control platform level project development Defines Control design and test guide and conducts
- technical training
- Guides team to crack Control technical barrier Trains Less seniority colleague
- Contributes innovative idea, disclosure, and does pre-study
Bachelor’s or above degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering / Control theory and Engineering, Master degree is preferred
Over 7 years power electronic product digital control development experience, 3 years lead project control experience is preferred
Familiar with power control knowledge, product, system, circuit, component
Familiar with product development process
Familiar with electronic product definition, application requirement. UPS related product experience is preferred
Skillful English writing and reading, good speaking and listening preferred.
Excellent communication skills and collaborative style
Work positively, will challenge difficulty
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time