Associate Auditor #070596
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Associate Auditor in Eaton’s Corporate business, based in Bangalore, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Corporate business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Perform audits in assigned areas, under the supervision of the audit leader, in accordance with audit programs to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at Eaton operations.
- Prepare written audit findings and recommendations for discussion with local management with the help of the audit leader.
- Participate in opening and closing meetings with local and senior management. .
- Document the work papers in a clear, concise, neat, accurate and timely way. .
- Follow-Up on Management Action Plans and Audit findings remediation.
- Participate in special projects, on an as needed basis
If you are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting/ Commerce with accounting as a subject.
- Knowledge of Internal Audit key concepts (Risk Based Audits, financial audit, process audits).
- 0-1 year in documenting and testing internal controls for qualified Chartered Accountants.
- 3-4 years in documenting and testing internal controls for semi-qualified Chartered Accountants.
- Knowledge of accounting methods and applicable financial accounting requirements, understanding of US GAAP and/ or IFRS will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of advanced MS excel and basic MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely report key issues, business impact, and recommendations for improvement.
- Is organized and delivers expected results and meets deadlines. Reports status and updates to leader/manager. Uses appropriate project tracking / portfolio management tools and accurately accounts for time into portfolio. .
- Ability to work as a contributor to team efforts.
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of work time.
- Comfortable with working in multicultural/multilingual environment.
- Strong English knowledge and master in another Regional language
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time