Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Join our EMEA Logistics team as an Analyst and become responsible for identifying performance improvement opportunities by having detail analysis of performance by site, division, business unit & all logistics commodities across the region.
You will make a difference by:
- Driving consistency and best-practice deployment across the function.
- Booking freight invoice in Dolphin / Marview system. Keeping basic analysis in place for trend of spend by ledger, location, carrier etc.,
- Coordinating between internal transport procurement team and warehouse teams to and get the required input to complete the analysis or ad/hoc reporting requirements or support them on reporting requirements and numbers.
- Working on multidimensional reports (commodity wise, Supplier wise, Plant/site/Ledger wise etc.) and analysis based on Daily/Weekly/Monthly Operational data
- Working together with providers to ensure invoice reconciliation and accruals
- Collaborating with IT, Pune team and identifying continuous improvement, automation opportunities and gain productivity improvements.
- Understanding the Freight rate cards and do freight invoice validation and coordinate with Freight bill audit agency & Eaton team on exception management.
- Supporting function on ad/hoc transactional and analytical requirements under Logistics
Your experience matters:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Fluent English language capabilities, knowledge of German language is added advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical mind-set with outstanding ability to collect and synthesize large amounts of data into a concise, straightforward format
- Ability to work autonomously, proactive and structured approach
- Experience in working in a cross functional team
- Experience gained in Supply Chain Management or Logistics is a plus
- Understanding of Logistics analysis and freight audit process is an advantage
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time