Eaton Corporation has an opening for Lead Scheduler based in Redditch, UK. This position is responsible for scheduling work orders for the designated value stream to support the Lakeside site's on time delivery and inventory Hi5 metrics and work order leading indicators. This includes the sequencing of the production schedule to maximize efficiencies in setup times and work order release, as well as creating the Master Production Schedule in line with capacity and customer demand. Key requirements include:
- Balances current and future customer demand requirements with manufacturing and supplier capabilities/capacities to ensure completion of customer requirements on time and in full.
•Develops Master Production Schedule for use in Materials Requirement Planning system to generate requirements for manufactured and purchased parts while ensuring desired inventory levels are maintained.
•Responsible for analyzing, achieving, and sustaining Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) rules related to master scheduling.
•Analyzes data, including enterprise requirements planning information and prepares reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution.
•Performs analysis of material and production trends in order to align planning parameters and set inventory levels to protect production against short term customer demand volatility and sustain Inventory Days on Hand target levels.
• Lead Planner-to-Planner activities in the scheduling of inter/intra company demamd for designated Eaton suppliers
• Responsible for designated Value Stream's Work Order Leading Indicators, including WO On Time Release, Schedule Accuracy and Schedule Volatility
• Collaborates with SIOP Leader to ensure alignment with Master Production Schedules and SIOP.
• Support production in the creation of rework orders and the Defective Material Review as required.
- Degree / APICS CPIM Accrediation Preferred
- Relevant experience
- MFG-Pro, Microsoft Office (Excell, Access, Power Point), OBIEE
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No