Eaton's Vehicle Group has an opening for the role of Aftermarket Manager EMEA.
The Regional Aftermarket Manager is responsible for defining and executing the business strategy for Aftermarket.
The individual will drive profitable business growth, deliver committed performance in revenue, develop product technology roadmaps and customer strategy, work with cross functional teams on commercialization, pricing, sourcing to support go-to market strategies.
The core responsibilities include leading growth initiatives including market penetration, potential partership and building organizational capability, drive employee engagement and people development.
- Developing an aftermarket growth strategy
- Identify products suitable to be positioned by Eaton into Aftermarket
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction with delivery, quality and services
- Directing the organizations day-to-day activities including, but not limited to the planning, sales, marketing and channel strategy, being responsible for implementing the aftermarket growth strategy in terms of sales and profitability
- Continued monitoring and analysis of the aftermarket markets and development / implementation of a strategy that addresses market positioning, business proposition, technology and product development and operational implementation
- Develops key leaders and builds organizational capability through high bar staffing and succession planning
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals, values and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships, vigorously promotes excellence and pride of accomplishment among all the global product line employees and ensures that the attitudes are matched by engagement and accomplishment
- Directs and mentors subordinate staff in the performance of their respective roles and consistent with Eaton Leadership Model
- Proactive, prevention-oriented legal and environmental compliance
- BS in Engineering, Business or other approved field. MBA or equivalent Masters Program preferred
- 10 years of experience in Leadership Roles in Aftermarket, Sales, Quality, Product Engineering, Program Management or operations
- Extensive experience in marketing, sales, new business development, and new product development
- Acquisition / divestiture evaluation and due diligence
- Strong background in goal deployment, strategic planning and building organizational capability through communicating a vision that both engages and motivates the organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead a global cross-functional team in the development and implementation of cross-business product strategies
- Result-oriented and highly adaptable person who can be a supportive team player in a corporate environment
- Hard working leader with the ability to delegate, but one who maintains a “hands-on” approach with critical assignments
- Continuos improvement mindset
- Focused, intelligent individual who is a pragmatic motivator with a good decision making skills
- Team player, supporting and promoting team accomplishments versus personal achievement, with a proven ability to drive change and bring projects to fruition through influence and collaboration across a matrix organization in a highly fluid environment
- Experience and success with operating in a large and global organization
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time