Manager Product Management MCCBs, ACBs, VCBs
Eaton‘s Power Distribution Division Headquarter Vienna has an opening for a:
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more watching this video
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Manager Product Management MCCBs, ACBs, VCBs, you are responsible for managing Eaton’s End-to End profit and loss of the portfolio within the Product Line, and for developing and executing a strategic direction for the Product Line, aligned to the overall business strategic direction and supporting Eaton’s growth ambition. Furthermore, you will be responsible for tactically managing the product line business performance to profit plan and forecast, as well as managing the product lifecycle, from product development to obsolescence and Aftermarket.
- Define product roadmaps and realize product development based on voice of customer for new products and upgrades, transition and retire products, managing projects and programs
- Ensure an innovation pipeline is maintained and nurtured. Assure that Eaton IP is protected (patents)
- Effectively plan a go-to-market strategy supporting strategic plan growth and hit ramp-up targets
- Define strategic pricing policies for product line, based on value pricing, and manage price realization
- Contribute to manufacturing footprint and make versus buy decisions
- Drive alignment of a marketing strategy together with electrical sector marketing and global product line. Define and lead product promotion activities
- Stay abreast of Intellectual Property policies, emerging technology competitive trends, and competitive product analyses
- Broad-level communication/presentation of results, strategies, actions to company’s Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or business administration, marketing specialization is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years’ product management and/or business management experience
- Experience in developing product roadmaps, positioning strategy, price management, value proposition development, and product launches. Knowledge of circuit breaker technologies or switchboard assemblies design and applications
- Proven experience in developing business strategy, planning, and budgeting, analytical skills
- Ability to engage in highly technical sales, strong presentation and training capabilities, ability to work across divisions and functions in a complex matrix organization, knowledge of distribution channels
- Interpersonal and influencing skills, ability to coordinate / manage people
- English fluent (both written and spoken), German is a plus
- German would be a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Depending on the qualification, we offer a compensation according to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement of the electrical and electronics industry in the respective employment group taking into account the years of service in the respective employment group, willingness to overpay depending on the relevant professional experience and qualification.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time