Regional Demand Manager
Eaton’s Fuel Motion Controls System division within the Aerospace Group is currently seeking a Regional Demand Manager to join our team. This position is not eligible for relocation, and is based in either or Grand Rapids, Michigan or Jackson, Mississippi or Euclid, Ohio office.
The Regional Demand Manager is responsible for deploying processes and tools to perform the company’s key demand forecasting activities within the division. In this role you will represent the division demand planning department in key cross-functional decisions, including short-term and long-term strategy discussions, product initiatives, strategic business planning, and systems integration. In this role you will lead the aggregation and analysis of top line demand forecasts and highlights the risks and opportunities pertaining to market and economic factors, enabling senior leadership the support analysis needed to drive improved profitability, volume growth, and achieve channel objectives
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will drive division metrics for SIOP/IBP (Integrated Business Processes) forecast accuracy..
- You will collaborate with Materials Management and Operations leaders on the division goals of gross inventory, days on hand (DOH), excess and obsolete reduction initiatives and customer on time delivery.
- You will develop a cognitive future Strategic and Profit Plan to support Aerospace growth targets and to drive a single, unified financial plan based on the SIOP/IBP consensus projections.
- You will provide direction and leadership to site demand analysts to ensure that standard work processes have been fully developed, deployed and adhered to.
- You will develop a culture of learning for site demand analysts through regular knowledge share events, best practice bench marking, internal/external training and core competency assessment and development.
- You will facilitate improved decision making, the Division Demand Manager will coordinate the simulation of different scenarios and alternative solutions to solving demand/supply balancing, resourcing and financial justification issues.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.#LI-SR1
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a customer forecasting, SIOP, or Integrated Business Planning.
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Fort Worth, TX to be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
- MBA or Masters Degree preferred
- Aerospace experience
Position Success Criteria::
Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, customer forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
Knowledge of Forecast Pro, Demantra, Demand Solutions, or other software related to demand planning is required.
Demonstrated success in leading a team towards metrics based objectives
Demonstrated cross functional team leadership skills
Strong analytical, financial and strategic thinking skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time