Machine Operator – 2nd Shift
Eaton’s Aerospace Fluid Electrical division is currently seeking a Machine Operator to join our second shift team. This position is based at our Eastanollee, GA facility.
2nd Shift positions will receive a 10% shift premium.
The machine operator will set up and run machinery and/or hand tooling in the area of responsibility per the attached schedule. This position will produce acceptable parts, within tolerance and conditions indicated on the blueprints, RPS instructions, and sketches. Working as part of a team, within and across departments.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will read and interpret all prints, sketches, RPS instructions, and all special instructions that pertain to the production of parts in the area of responsibility.
- You will achieve and maintain self-inspection status.
- You will know all setup procedures, the problems that can occur, and the proper procedure to eliminate and/or correct the problem.
- You will determine when a machine or tool is not operating safely and correctly and take appropriate remedial action.
- You will properly fill out all paperwork and accurately input data into computer system.
- You will deburr parts and components.
- You will achieve and maintain acceptable job efficiency.
- You will adhere to work instructions and standard work.
- You will follow all MESH processes and procedures.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this opening. Only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of Eastanollee, GA will be considered
- “This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee”
- Proficient in E-docs and MFG-PRO; basic computer skills/techniques
- Competent use of the following measuring tools and gages: calipers, steel rule, clear rule, micrometers, templates, and hand tools
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No