Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for :
MPS & Planning Manager
Location: UK - Luton
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The MTL Business Unit is part of Eaton’s Crouse Hinds series portfolio, manufacturing electrical products to control, operate and protect assets in harsh and hazardous environments. Our products are used in all types of locations (hazardous and general), from offshore oil and gas platforms, power production plants and petrochemical installations to pharmaceuticals, telecommunications and other manufacturing/process plants.
Our dedication to our customers continues to drive our development of new products to ensure we deliver the best values and solutions to meet our customers’ need, supported by a global network of sales and support centers. The primary purpose of this role is to create, manage and communicate the master production plan for the Luton operation to satisfy customer demand while carrying minimum effective inventory and optimizing plant efficiency
Your key deliverables :
- Lead the operational planning team to deliver robust resilient weekly schedules that can drive appropriate action taking
- Create a rolling 3 month master production plan for Luton plant utilizing production capacity taking in to consideration the SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operations Plan)
- Perform regular supply/demand analysis with a strategic recommendation to align with business objectives
- Build a collaborative working relationship with key stakeholders within the Supply Chain team to improve processes and satisfy business requirements
- Monitor actual output versus the master production plan, identify gaps and drive solutions
- Own the data accuracy on ERP systems and ensure data is valid for business analysis
- Take responsibility for decision making on short and long term business objectives, whilst working to identify and understand any changes and the impact these will have on workload, stock availability and build plans
- Build capability of planning team to support and take ownership of value streams
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on planning and team management – than please apply.
- Minimum 4-5 years in planning, and 2 years in team leadership
- Supply Chain experience, ideally within manufacturing
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and presentation skills
- Ability to develop relationships and create collaborative working environment
- Adaptable and open to new ways of working
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable
- Experience training and coaching others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No