Program Manager VG EMEA
Program Manager VG EMEA
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Program Manager Vehicle Group EMEA you will be responsible for execution of all European ValveTrain Launches. Responsible for flawless launches, including no quality or delivery issues with customers, meeting capital and expense budget and timing set in PROLaunch Activity Matrix, meeting design expectations of the customer by insuring engineering requirements are met.
Your key deliverables:
· Manages European VT new product programs, launches. Plant locations are Bielsko-Biala, Poland; Bosconero, Italy; Nordhausen, Germany; Monfalcone, Italy.
· Supports European VT transitions. For example: transitions to India, USA or Asia Pacific.
· Mentor plant and new program managers. Maintain functional supervision over every plant program manager in EMEA VT.
· Oversees, advises, and monitors capital and resource allocation and execution for PROLaunch projects. Writes appropriation requests as needed with full responsibility for follow up through approval.
· Develops and executes specific action plans and processes to meet customer expectations and commitments.
· Coordinates efforts of and interfaces with plant managers to insure smooth transitioning between launch phases while removing roadblocks and facilitating cross-functional communication.
· Provides project status and milestone achievement updates to VT Team, customers and senior management.
· Manages projects when needed and/or actively participates in project teams.
· Participations in audits e.g. 5S, IATF 16949, ISO, LPA, LOTO, observation of behaviors.
· Required to interact with customer, operations, engineering, supply chain, sales and marketing personnel in a dynamic growth business, across cultures.
· Significant personal presence at VT plants, customers, suppliers with up to 25% travel.
· Facilitates resource allocation to insure achievement of customer objectives.
· Insure appropriate and timely communication of milestone status, bottlenecks and other issues impacting delivery to external stakeholders of the program, to appropriate internal stakeholders in the process, and senior management
· Leads high impact major or minor repeater programs personally.
· Communicates plant operations vs product group responsibility clearly.
· Education: BS in Engineering, Business, Metallurgy or another approved field
· Experience: 7+ years’ experience in manufacturing, product design, and leadership of project teams.
· PROLaunch NPD experience
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion and Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time