Engineer Purchase #070438
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Engineer Purchase in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Pondicherry, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Electrical business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Procurement of materials from Imports & Domestic suppliers
- Achieving the agreed monthly plan whilst confirming to agreed quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Import logistics and Follow up.
- Track the open order & drive to get the material on time .
- Inventory Control action to meet the Should be target.
- Develops and implements vendor appraisal routines and ensures all suppliers are appraised in accordance with the policy
- Conducts periodic reviews for existing suppliers as per the standard work
- Formulates and implements corrective action plans with the suppliers and advice of impending business risks
- Forecasting to suppliers
If you are:
- BE - Electrical / Electronics
- 2 to 4 years Experience
- Electronics Buying experience with knowledge in Imports , logistics, planning & Inventory
- SAP / Excel / Power point
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time