Sales Manager, E-Commerce
- Responsible for Santak E-commerce channel structure/channel policy implementation.
- Work with JD & 3rd party to achieve JD shop sales
- Work with 3rd party about monthly E-commerce promotion activity
- Work with related department to achieve JD FBP sales target
- Responsible for e-commerce channel planning and operation to support online brand build up .
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic, Computer, Engineering, Marketing, or related field. 2-3 years’ E-commerce working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written, verbal and presentation) and negotiation skills required, in addition to the ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Strong problem solving capabilities and the capacity to deal with multiple cultures and their respective requirements.
- Team work ability and under high pressure working ability
- Must be effective working in a matrix organization and coping with numerous tasks and priorities.
- Mandarin and English language skills desirable
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No