- Actively enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in a Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical, Chemical, or Materials Science engineering and completed at least two years.
- Minimum 3.0 overall cumulative GPA (please do not round)
- Our recruiting area: Students must reside within a 50 mile radius of Glenolden, PA to be considered for this opportunity.
- Must be eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee or Refugee.
- PC-based systems is desired
- Drawing interpretation related to dimensioning and tolerancing
- Familiarity computer aided drafting.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No